Designed by : Pascal Mourgue
- Stereo Clay grey Stereo Clay grey
- Nutmeg Nutmeg
- Cactus Cactus
- Stereo Rosemary Stereo Rosemary
- Lagoon Blue Lagoon Blue
- Steel Grey Steel Grey
- Stereo Anthracite Stereo Anthracite
- Liquorice Liquorice
- Cotton white Cotton white
With its aluminium frame and tearproof Outdoor Technical Fabric cover, this design-inspired sunlounger is made to withstand the challenges of outdoor use. The backrest can be adjusted to 5 different positions and the footrest to 2 positions, providing maximum comfort for a relaxing afternoon. This sunlounger can be adjusted to a zero-gravity position!* Now you can get the relaxing garden you’ve always dreamed of. This item of outdoor furniture is also available with a headrest, with removable cover made from 100% outdoor fabric – an even comfier place to sit!
It also looks great alongside the small low table or the offset low table from the Alizé collection. And it’s practical, too – the sunlounger can be stacked and comes with integrated wheels. And you can mix and match your favourite colours to create a design-inspired garden.
* In the zero-gravity position, your heart is aligned with your back and legs, helping to significantly reduce the sensation of gravity and fully relaxing your entire body. Placing your legs at the same level as or higher than your heart substantially reduces pressure on your lower back and spine, limits muscle tension in your lower back, promotes blood flow in your legs, reduces strain on your heart, eases pressure on your rib cage and makes it easier for your lungs to expand, thereby increasing oxygen content in the blood.
frame : Aluminium profile and stainless steel wire
Adjustable backrest : 5 positions (34-57-68-76-82 cm)
Adjustable footrest 2 positions
Zero gravity position available - Integrated wheels
Bed in Batyline® OTF : ISO/DUO or STEREO [NEW]
Type of protection: : Tearproof, resistant to stains, mould and deformation
Stacking capacity : 15 x
Height – stacked : 141 cm
User instructions - ALIZE Sunlounger (575.9 kB)