ENSAAMA Olivier Gence
A versatile designer at home in any field, he is a science and industrial design graduate from the ENSAAMA design school, and holds a Masters in Design Strategies earned in partnership with the prestigious French luxury brands of the Comité Colbert. He now wields his creative talent for Sismo, a Paris-based innovation and design experience agency. His design work is characterised by its surprising, pragmatic, and empathetic aspects, and its focus on what really matters. He is equally comfortable working on industrial projects and publishing design, from furniture to high-tech, not to mention as a design consultant for companies with a thirst for innovation.
La Môme owes its name and shape to the traditional, iconic popular perception created by the Bistro collection. The colours and lines may well be a nod to Piaf, but it also incorporates ergonomic design for the comfort of its users with their individual postures, shaped to the seat. It is also designed to be light and easy to move.
Born on 30 April 1990 in Poissy, near Paris, with roots on Reunion Island.
- 2014 - to date Designer - Project Manager, SISMO, Paris
- 2013 DSAA Industrial Design, ENSAAMA Olivier de Serres, Paris
- 2011 Higher Technician’s Certificate in Product Design, ENSAAMA Olivier de Serres, Paris
- 2008 French Baccalaureate, Engineering Sciences - Physics & Chemistry, Lycée Charles de Gaulle, Poissy
- 2014 Winner of Airbus Corporate Jet Design Contest, Airbus
- 2014 Winner of HEC- L'Oréal Brandstorm contest, L'Oréal
- 2013 Winner of Concept Store contest, BNP Paribas
- 2013 Winner of Revisiter la chaise Bistro contest, Fermob
- 2011 Winner of Villes rêvées contest, Institut d'Aménagement et d'Urbanisme d'Ile de France
Ses créations chez Fermob
- Previous page
- Next page