Lamp H.41 cm
Designed by : Tristan LOHNER
Mooon! is equally at home indoors or outdoors, on a table or pedestal table, as mood lighting or a bedside lamp. It makes the ideal companion for sociable meals and gentle evenings alike. Inspired by street lamps in the 19th district in Paris, Mooon!, designed by Tristan Lohner, offers fluid lines and a harmonious balance between material and colour.
A modern lamp, resolutely sober and therefore crazily chic!
This floor or table lamp is made up of an aluminium frame and a polyethylene diffuser. It’s not short of functions either, with 2 lighting temperatures - a cool white (6000°K) and a warm white (4000°K) - and a dim'up and dim’down function so you can switch it on and off gradually. This inspirational piece is available in several colours of the Fermob colour chart.
- Battery life: 10h max
- Comes with a USB cable
- IP44 standard
- UV- Resistant
- Professional Contract Market
Weight: 750 gr
- Aluminium lamp frame
- Rotation-moulded polyethylene diffuser
- 2 colour temperatures: warm white (4000 K) and cool white (6000 K)
- Battery life: 16 hours
- LED technology – 2.5 W
- Rechargeable (7 hours), supplied with 2-metre USB cable
- Bypass to prevent battery damage during wired use
- Standards = IP44 (ingress protection) | CE | FCC
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
Fiche technique - Mooon!.pdf (791 kB)
Notice MOOON!.pdf (2.2 MB)